As a part of the Marketing process, we will be inspecting the building for signs of deferred maintenance and to better determine those property features that can be emphasized to prospective tenants and buyers. An aggressive marketing campaign will help expose the property to as many qualified tenants and buyers as possible.
We will carefully analyze the competing properties and make recommendations on how to achieve the “edge” needed to defeat the competition and win lease commitments from the most desirable potential tenants and purchase offers from qualified buyers.
As a part of our analysis of the property we will be asking a lot of questions and gathering as much information as possible to achieve a good understanding of its merits. The resulting Marketing Plan will address some or all of the following components of the Marketing Plan.
I. PREPARE RECOMMENDATIONS TO READY THE PROPERTY FOR THE MARKET.
II. GATHER DETAILS ON COMPETING PROPERTIES
- Identify Competing Opportunities currently on the market. How will this property compare?
- Gather details on other competing properties to determine what our "competitive edge" will be.
III. DESIGN AND PREPARE MARKETING PACKAGES FOR THE SALE OR LEASE OF THE PROPERTY.
- Initial Promotional Materials to be Assembled.
Fliers with photo and property description. Overview of property economics.
Property history and statement of condition.
Verification of any major improvements or repairs.
Survey and/or legal description.
Existing Lease Documents.
- Details necessary for Investor Analysis.
Operating Expense History. Income History. Prepare Pro Forma from current data. Prepare Projected Pro Forma.
Prepare Tenant Lease Summaries.
IV. INITIATE DIRECT MARKETING CAMPAIGN
- Distribution of Promotional Pieces, through direct mail, our corporate newsletter, email, facsimilie transmission, Internet database postings, etc.
Users of similar space that may be Buyers.
Other Commercial Brokers.
- Follow-up with recipients of direct marketing pieces.
- Respond to inquiries for additional information.
V. PROPERTY INSPECTIONS AND NEGOTIATION CONFERENCES WITH PROSPECTIVE TENANTS AND BUYERS.
VI. OWNER REPORTS
Real Estate Dynamics, Inc. will keep you advised through written communication, email and/or telephone. Should you ever have any questions, we ask that you not hesitate to call.
VII. MARKETING EXPENSES
The Owner will not be assessed for the costs to prepare and distribute promotional materials. This expense will be borne by Real Estate Dynamics, Inc.